Weapons List v1.1

Rob's been busy and keeping poor Dann busy too.

MillenniumsEnd.com is proud to present a better
organized Weapons Page with Rob's new Weapons Listings
v1.1

It incorporates all the past updates (from 2001) into
the master listing, combines a few lists, and
generally makes it easier to find weapons.

Looking for the FN2000?  It's in there.  Looking for
the Polish PM-98 (the Poor Man's MP5)?  It's in there.
 Looking for the new AR-30 .338 Lapua?  There
BAY-BEE!!!

To top it all off... Rob has put out Update-5.

Man... is it a great day or what?

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.