Re: [ME] After action report from Maracon 2/2

A week late, but here it is anyways. I played in two
games and wrote up on both. This one, the last one we
freeformed, we were all very tired so we did not
bother with dice or character sheets. Not that we
needed them.

The Columbian farce

The opening game started off from another scenario
that was run at the ‘Con, in which another
unsuccessful Dieter copy in a frog suit succeeded in
drowning in the Miami harbor, carrying 50kg of Cocaine
fresh from Columbia. The DEA wants the other 50kgs of
the batch, the drug dealer wants the rest of his
50kgs, and Mr. Tykes is having a bad hair day, which
usually involves certain operatives without a job, or
to find one morning when diving into your swimming
pool that someone had drained it.

So, in such a situation our hapless group comes into
mend the situation. Actually after a bit of thought it
comes out as really easy. We order ourselves from the
Atlanta department fake DEA IDs and go to the police
impound and collect the 50kg package, and 50kg of
other cocaine. Since we are doing an investigation
into a drug dealer we need to take samples from each
package for analysis (each batch of cocaine, even cut
cocaine has its own unique signature). We therefore
simply walk in, and take the cocaine right from he
evidence locker, and drive off with 100kg of cocaine
in the back of our car. Next we, we go off to a sleazy
motel. We cut the non-original batch, and take out
15kg of pure cocaine. This cut package we deliver to
the DEA, pointing out that the character was doing his
own dealing as could be seen from certain receipts
that were found in his house, and the other package
was found in a warehouse space he had rented. We give
the package sans frogman to the drug dealer. Everyone
is happy the DEA gets its 50kg of Coke (albeit cut),
The dealer is happy that we gave him what was
promised, and we get to keep 15kg of coke, which we
set aside or sell soon afterwards for our retirement
pension. Tykes is really happy and gives us the rest
of the day off to go swimming.