(Off topic) Re: Call of Cthulhu, but applicable to ME

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com>
To: ME-List <millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 12:20 AM
Subject: Call of Cthulhu, but applicable to ME

> Brichester University Press is proud to announce the
> imminent
> arrival of the first issue of The Black Seal. The
> Black Seal is a
> magazine dedicated to expanding the gaming
> possibilities of modern
> day Call of Cthulhu gaming, including both the Cthulhu
> Now and
> Delta Green settings for the game.

I would just like to say that as an editor of a gaming 'zine myself
(although strictly in a support role), the Black Seal is looking like it's
going to make an impression on the scene. Hell, I've sent for my copy
already...If Black Seal lasts a while it might even end up being nominated
for an Origins Award or two. Coincidentally of course, Demonground is up for
the Best Amateur Gaming Publication again this year...just thought I'd
mention it in case anyone was interested :-)

Lee Williams
Associate Editor - DEMONGROUND: Reflections of a Darker Future
(Nominee 2000 and 2001 Origins Awards)
http://www.demonground.org
leewilliams@demonground.org