Re: Need more help with German

At 11:35 23.03.2002 -0500, DOCAgren@aol.com wrote:

<snip>

>Thanks for the info.  How are they armed?

It depends. The standard pistol I guess, which leaves you basically with
the usual suspects (the various Sig Sauer, HK P7M13, maybe Walther P2000 or
what it's called.). Bundeswehr units will usw the P8 I guess, that's a HK
USP variant.  They might also use those fancy HK MP5 in suitcases. When it
comes to their cars trunk - I don't know.

Please also note that GSG9 and SEK units will be at the scene during mayor
events, such as our chancellor visiting the CeBit or the like. They'll be
there with full gear.

--
Arclight @datahaven.de
I won't turn into a snake. It never helps.