Re: Farewell

Sorry to hear that Rob.

I just want to say thanks and hope that you will stay on the
millenniums end mailing list, because your opinions are always worth
lisning too.

When you find a system that can doe the same as millenniums end system
let os know.

PS: some people have been trying to get hold of me via mail, but I am
not near my internet account for another 7 days, so please be patient

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002 12:50:42 EST
MathesonT@aol.com wrote:

> Just wanted to say goodbye and thanks for several years of roleplaying talk.
> I am giving up on ME and moving to other systems.  Good gaming.
>
> Rob Thomas
>
> --
> Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with

Dann Ernstsen