Re: So why Millennium's End?

According to Gareth Livergood, on Wed, 03 Apr 2002 the word on the street was...

> > 111, including digest subscribers.
>
> Thanks for the correction, I have seen only about 20-30 active names.

Most people on mailing lists seem content to lurk. I can't understand why on
Earth they only want to read other people's posts without speaking up, but I
guess that's just me :)

> Just over 100 is still relitivly small world wide.

At least be thankful there's no WWW forums for this game yet. The ShadowRN list
used to be very busy, until some <censored> decided to set up some forums for
the game as well...

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  Dat is de kip voor het ei spannen.

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++@ UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--) O
V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998