Re: Cybergames plans for ME.....

I'd be interested in seeing more on Jeff Pawlowski's system.

Creating a game system is a lot of work - and others have already done a lot of it.  I know other systems have been mentioned on this list, but there is one I've been watching that seems workable - at least what I've seen of it so far.  It's a d20 system (which I don't particularly like) but the parent company also has its own system, (7th Sea) and some list participants are working on a 7th Sea conversion for it.  Also the parent company is _very_responsive_ to fan input - a number of the designers are on the list, and all are very co-operative.

So.

Has anyone on the list checked out Spycraft on Alderac?  (AEG)  It's at www.shadowforcearcher.com.

Ann