Delta Force (was Cybergames plans for ME.....)

I'm kinda curious what members of this list thought of the old (and now long
since defunct) Task Force Games "Delta Force" game?

I was far more into SpecOps and counterterror than my friends were when this
game was released, but I still managed to play a few sessions of it. My only
gripe with it was that it seemed to me to be much more of a wargame than an
RPG. The supplement addressed that issue somewhat, but it still never
developed Delta Force into the RPG that ME is. The thing I liked the most
about the game was it's combat system. I thought it was a nice compromise
between realism and keeping the game flowing, particularly when compared to
other, vaguely similar, systems.

For example, I thought Top Secret SI's system was faster than Delta's, but
nowhere near as realistic. O n the other hand, I thought DF's system was
faster than ME's, but not as realistic.

Any thoughts?

"All right, Twinkletoes, What's your exit strategy?"
"I'm gonna walk right out of the front gate."
"Ballsy... Stupid, but ballsy."
(one of the greatest lines in movie history)