RE: AK-47 Operation Question

heh...

Rob, you sad sod, I LOVE IT! Constructive critique of my sarcasm - whatever
next?! ;)

Matt -

> I like marshmallows...........
>
> just my five cents worth............

Can't stand 'em, meself! Much prefer toast and marmite (LOL)

> anyway, How many rounds can you fit into a Steyr AUG when it's
> wet before it starts to crack when you start fire the weapon?

As many as you can lob downrange before the bad guy(s) starts lobbing them
back again with interest!

Seriously, AFAIK, it's not that much of a problem, now. From what I'm told
by a mate who used one on exercise in Aus a while back, you can safely dump
28 in there, no problem. 30 is pushing it a little, but still effective!

"Stay frosty"!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning,
Organiser,
the Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message may not
be those of the ISG.
The information in this email and in any attachments may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
retain, copy or use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part
of its content to any other person - you should also destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.