Re: OT posts, an answer, and my sarcasm button (you asked...!)

>yo all who like the OT stuff here's my 2 cents for what it's worth.
'I Concer Mr speaker'

War is hell, a "Humane" war will be every one plays a game of cards, like
snap, gee wouldn't that be nice.

Dude when have a large rd's going past you head, when you prone, what do you
think will be going through you head(while keeping your head down, so no
bullets will), you think oh are these .50 cal rds, geez in the Geneva
convention it aparently illegal to fire .50 cal rds at infantry troops, but
firing at us?  No I think you would be looking for a way to either, take out
the gun, or getting out with your troops.  The thing is you can fight with
rules, and/or fight with the laws, it all depent on how the enemy fights,
hey if the camera's there pointed in your direaction then hey, simle and
yell out "Surrender or we'll use force", or get somebody to act wounded,
then you'll get there sympathy, hey some Armed forces do it why not us.

The Geneva Convention, we will treat all POW with the same respect as
anybody else, but like war shit happen's, basically you hope the enemy is
going to treat you well when you become a POW.  A fire fight is to random to
use all law's and rules, you must adapt to the fight at hand, no fire fight
will ever been the same...........

BUT AGAIN this is my view,

ON another note a the Steyr AUG Mag, spilts with about 25rds, in 5C temp and
wet.  Give me a H&K G3 or G33, I will not complain....

Keep the Disco Evil, the mad mad MAD world of Matt, Peace all.