Re: sourcebook recommendations?

--- Till <till_k@gmx.net> wrote:
> IŽll see if I can find one when the need arises.
> Btw, thereŽs a huge
> ME collection (including the GMs Companion, and most
> of the books are
> unread) on ebay.com which ends in a few hours... but
> at the moment,
> my spare time is just enough to dig into what I
> already have. I asked
> because

I'm in this auction.  I just picked up the VERY LAST
missing printing to fulfill my collection.  (Yes,
printing, not editions)

I'm trying to pick up any additional ME books for
distribution to people on this list.  I'm in the US
and can pay for the items easily.  I'm sure people in
Germany have the same issues I have on ebay.de about
currency conversion.  It took me an additional 30,00
DM for conversion to add on top of the normal auction
cost.  Don't even mention shipping!

I'm "shatrat" on ebay.