Re: FM 30-101-1

On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 03:28:08AM -0500, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/esperanto1.shtml
>Personally, I find this spectacularly amusing.  The idiocies which
>modern militaries will undertake...

It actually makes a certain amount of sense to me. You want the OPFOR to
speak something other than generic American, in order to add some sense
of realism to training; and Esperanto is probably one of the quickest
languages to pick up, at least for the basics...

--
Roger Burton West - roger@firedrake.org - gamer since 1984
http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/