RE: Rat and a mini camera.....

I saw this on the news this morning. They had an interview with Noel Sharky
(for those that have never seen Robot Wars - he's a robotics professor at
Sheffield Uni [uk]).

According to him the American Military has been doing research into this
further. Apparently rats have really good navigational abilities in the
brain, the esearch the military have/are conducting is to transplant rat
brains and place them in tanks/recon vehicles. I'm not a scientist so not
sure how this would work.

Any one else heard about this?

Kev