Hypothetical Weapons

Since ME has always been a game about the "near-future", I thought it would be
cool to have a list of "hypothetical" weapons for the MillenniumsEnd.com
website.

Most of you are going to groan since many Cyberpunk sites have done this with
munged cut/paste pictures to create bulpup models of HKs and such, but this is
not what I'm talking about.

I want hypothetically possible weapons that could likely come out in the next
five years.

The example that started all of this was about the FAMAE SAF submachinegun.
They came in 9mm only until very recently, when S&W .40 was introduced.  It is
not a large leap to then imagine a release of this model in .45 or 10mm.

Another example would be HK introducing a USP (or a new frame) model in 4.6mm.
This is more of a leap, but the round and the MP7 was designed to try to
overtake the FN P90 and Five-seveN.  Would it then not be reasonable that HK
would release a pistol version?

Finally, all of these weapons would need stats.  Since many of these weapons
would have information already created for them (but in a different caliber),
the only thing that would change would be the DD for the round.  Some of them
would require more stat creation.  To keep them in line with everything that is
already published on MillenniumsEnd.com, please use the "Firearm Statistics"
form for reference.

Please submit your weapon stats to me at webmaster@millenniumsend.com and we
can put out a new listing.  Please make sure to include a full name for
yourself so we can give you credits and not a "handle" or nickname.

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.