RE: Patterns of Global Terrorism Report

I saw on the news this morning that the intelligence community recently
found out about a secret meeting held in the Middle East.

Apparently the meeting had representatives of Al Queda, Egyptian Hamas, a
Palestinian group (sorry can't remember which one) and several other major
terrorist organistaions. The meeting was set up to discuss the war on the
West and is the first known meeting/working together of all the groups.

by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com