Re: GenCon *UK* Attendees ?

AleisterJCrowley@rocketmail.com wrote:
> just polling our european contingent here, anyone going to GCUK in
> August/September this year ?

I wasn't until a couple of weeks ago: the missus had decided we were going to WorldCon in San Jose instead (which fell over the same weekend). But she's now decided that her father is too 'old' since his stroke last year for her to be away for so long.
The upshot: I will now be attending GenCon, and have already started sorting my games out.... expect me to be fully occupied all con with Castle Falkenstein, In Nomine, Mage: the Sorcerers Crusade, Feng Shui, All Flesh Must be Eaten, and possibly others.