Re: What is this sight?

It's definitely an Elbit Falcon. Note the small battery case at the butt end as well, the Trijicon sight has a longer sighting reticule case and a shorter overall body which is readily discernible as it is often mounted on a small ramp jutting out from the fore end of the carrying handle on Israeli M-16 types with carrying handles..

Jeff Pawlowski wrote:

I saw this and thought it was peculiar.  What the heck type of sighting device
is this?

It looks like the sight they put on the new Tavor, but it looks like it is
backwards compared to the pictures I've seen of the Tavor.

http://www.millenniumsend.com/sight.jpg

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.