Re: ?? on a weapon system

In a message dated 6/5/02 2:15:08 PM, MathesonT@aol.com writes:

<< > My players are acting as buyers for a 3rd party,  handling heavy weapon
> systems purchase.

Unless you really want a dual capability missile, some of the Russian systems
might be better choices.  Easier to justify how they got on to the weapons
market and generally produced in larger quantities.  Try  <A
HREF="http://www.taos-inc.com/airdef.htm";>Air defense Weapons
of the Former USSR & Russia</A> and look at something like the SA-15 or
SA-19.
India and Pakistan would love to get hands on.

In truth they are trying to spread their $ and using the dual capability they
are in hopes to.  I agree and have been pushing them into ex-USSR SAMs and AT
missiles but they saw these are all in 1 options.  And are hoping that High
Tech works better...

<<> 1.  <A
HREF="http://www.missilesandfirecontrol.com/our_products/airdefense/ADATS/prod

uct-ADATS.html">ADATS: Lockheed Martin - Missiles and Fire Control</A>>>

    I went to the site, but still have a question.  Are these currently being
deployed?

<<> 2. <A HREF="http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/mgm-157.htm";>Enhanced
Fiber Optic Guided Missile (EFOGM)</A>   Only a couple of technology
demonstrator prototypes in existance so hard to get hands on.  Ammo is also
extremely expensive.>>

    Yep.. that would be bad..

Thanks for the help guys...

DOC Agren

Don't piss off the Garden Gnome with a lightsabre. He's far more dangerous
than he appears!