Re: Any updates from Hero Games?

In a message dated 6/15/2002 7:48:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time, rfrey74@cox.net writes:

I've been bugging them, and they keep telling me that they are too busy with
other things and will get to it when they get to it.  Its not a high
priority for them right now.  Unless we make it a high priority.  Maybe a
Champaign of annoyance .....

Not worth alienating them, when we want them to give us a good price.  Steve knows there are people with a serious interest in acquiring ME and will let us know when they are ready to deal with it.  Not going to happen any time soon unfortunately.

Rob

I wasn't trying to start an uprising, just trying to be humorous about a frustrating situation.  I'm sure they will get to it when they can.  They are really busy right now with 5th ed stuff, so like you said, it won't be anytime soon. :(