Re: Anybody out there ?

>From: MathesonT@aol.com
>To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
>Subject: Re: Anybody out there ?
>Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 02:55:48 EDT
>
>In a message dated 7/11/2002 11:45:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
>Frank.Meier@planet-brain.de writes:
>

> > is there still somebody out there who's interested in Millenium's End ?
> >

>Not many of us.

As the days grow old, this group of the Millennium's End resistance front,
seems to be on the ween our number grow smaller by the day, new dawns bring
old hope, an old dream that is being forgotten.....

NOT ON MY WATCH, I WILL SEARCH OUT NEW MEMBERS SOON ENOUGH, (I HAVE 4 NEW
MEMBERS) WE WILL GROW AGAIN NOT TO FORMER GLORY BUT OUR NEW GLORY, THE
FUTURE IS OURS.................WHO'S WITH ME!!!!