1st and 2nd printings of books

I think I have all the information that I need, but I
want to ask the list if they know anything more.

I've noticed that virtually all of the Millennium's
End books are "First Printing" only, except for the
2nd Edition Rules and the UltraModern Firearms.

These two books come in "First Printing" and "Second
Printing."  They also come in two prices.  The First
Printings were $24.00 US, and the Second Printings
were $20.00 US.

Are there any other books that have a "Second
Printing" besides the ones I've mentioned?

I'm putting this in the FAQ at
http://www.millenniumsend.com/faqrpg.shtml