Re: Anybody out there ?

  Well, here's some 'new blood'. I stumbled onto ME from a link on rpggateway, and icked up a copy on half.com.

  I've seven players who have been hammering me to run Fading Suns RPG, whose game system sucks. I'm just about done adapting ME to the FS universe. Lousy art aside, ME has to be one of the best systems I've seen in a while.

  Besides being a great system, ME has the best support sites n the planet! Compendium of explosives? The http link brought up a white screen-where's the site?

  RW Krpoun
  Central Texas, USA