Re: USMC first aid kit

 2 field dressings, a wad of gauze, a cravat, disinfectant, 18 band-aids.  Weighs maybe 2 lbs.  I don't really care how much, I just carry it.  The complete set has an NSN so anyone can order it.  And I've never seen one for sale with the actual load.  I usually only see the empty pouch and insert or those and a bunch of other first aid supplies.  If you're really curious, check out www.uscav.com or www.actiongear.com.

  Arclight <arclight@datahaven.de> wrote:

Hi all!

http://www.aos-blaesius.de/us-ausruestung/us_aus86.jpg

That's the one I'm talking about. AFAIK it's issued to marines only. So -
what does it contain, and which types of wounds can you treat with it? How
much does it weight?

And, not so important, how much does it cost in a surplus store *g*

--
Arclight

God must love stupid people, he made so many

--
Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with