Re: Not exactly ME, but Charles Ryan-related

 > >   What type of weapons does Ultramodern Weapons
> cover? I've an
> > opportunity to pick one up, but nearly every
> weapon is use today is
> > covered by the web sites.

On reflection, the D20 flavour one is going to be far
better to let players look through and leave on the
table becuae of it's total lack of ME stats! I get
really sick of people reading down the stats columns
and buying what is 'best', rather than basing buys on
what is commonly known; the weapon descriptions.