Re: Rule Books

According to Landsofaren@aol.com, on Sun, 28 Jul 2002 the word on the street was...

> Just bought it-the artwork, as throughout ME, is poor, but the
> descriptions & background data are very useful to show to players: here,
> this is what you've got .

It would help if you quoted the message you reply to, as we have no idea of what
book you're talking about here :)

As for the artwork, IMHO it varies: Charles Ryan should not try to draw people,
but the inanimate objects in his work are OK. Some books have some of the best
game artwork I've seen (like The Medellin Agent), while others are rather poor.

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  Huh?

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++(---) UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--)
O V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t- 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998