Re: SA80-A2: it's all the soldier's fault

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 04:17:31PM -0400, MathesonT@aol.com wrote:

>Not much fear of that in small arms.  With the Royal ordnance factory in
>Nottingham closing and HK about to become a German company again, the UK no
>longer has a small arms industry.  Going to have to hold those SA-80s
>together with gaffer tape or go foreign.

That was more "we've just laid out lots of money to this company to get
the things fixed, and this company makes party donations, so if it fails
like so many other projects given to party donors it's going to look
embarrassing".

Roger

--
6. Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.