First Win32 release NOW ON SERVER

http://soli.inav.net/~rjhansen/fishtank.html

(Don't ask me why my software release page is called "Fishtank".  It's an
inside joke that's about three years stale at this point.  Someday soon I'll
get around to changing it to "downloads.html" or something.)

Take a look.  I haven't got much done the last couple of days--especially
thanks to a very poorly-timed power outage--but I figured I'd vent my
frustrations some by working on the Windows port.

The executable is 90k, but requires a .DLL file (QT-MT230.DLL) which is
2.6mb in size.  Never fear, the DLL is freely redistributable and you can
download it from that same page.  I don't have a nifty installer set up, so
you'll have to throw it in a system directory by hand.

I'm uploading QT-MT230.DLL as I write this.  Please, guys--if you're at all
interested in computer-aided ME, download this beta, hammer it, make it
bleed.  Submit bug reports and wishlists.  (Yes, damage randomization is on
the to-do list.)  Feel free to shower me with praise and adulation.
Etcetera.  :)