Re: First Win32 release NOW ON SERVER

> > At CON: 75 and STR 70+ there is a problem on calculating the right Mass
> > Factor.
> That's not a bug.  Look it up in the ME rulebook; characters with those
> kind of stats have undefined masses and mass factors.  The "666" displayed

> for mass and mass factor is your hint that your character has taken a walk

> right off the map.  :)
My fault. Iīm not playing ME for that long and I donīt have a rulebook on my
own. I was just testing the prog. But maybe thatīs a bug in the rules... I
think a char with that stats will have a higher Mass Factor.
By the way: playing such a char with MassFactor 0,5 wonīt be fun anymore.
Nearly invincible...
But a char with Massfactor 666 will burn his finger on a cigarette for TL1
and die!

> Re: the colors of the LCD displays--I'll see what I can do.  Don't know if
> Qt allows you to do that, though.  (Which is a crying shame, if so--they
> should.)
Thatīll be great! I had problems seeing the numbers... Iīm happy itīs not my
eyes!

--
So long
Patrick