Re: IMMEW. a suggestion for ME Code (comments?)

According to Roger Stenning \(G1LIW\), on Wed, 14 Aug 2002 the word on the street was...

> > As for the part of the country, postal codes might work but
> > it won't really help a foreigner, or in many cases even
> > people from the country in question -- if I say I'm at +31:4374
> > (or NL:4374), probably only anyone already living around here
> > will recognize this as being a postal code on Walcheren...
> > Unless this is your intention, of course :)
>
> Heh. It wasn't, but it's looking like a good idea. LOL!

It would help you determine who else is in your area, though to be honest I doubt
that would get used a lot... I have this feeling I can count the number of people
owning ME rulebooks around here on one finger, and that's only if I include myself :)

> By the way, mate, are you coming to UK Gen Con at the end of the month?

I'll be there, from Wednesday night until the end of the con. I do have seven slots
to GM or otherwise devote to helping run the con, though, as I didn't want to go
to the trouble and expense of booking a hotel room :)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  Huh?

GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++(---) UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--)
O V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t- 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998