New release is on the server...

Same bat-time, same bat-channel, new bat-name.  Instead of "damagecalc",
which is about as plain vanilla a name as you can get, I've saddled it with
"Bender".  Mostly because I was stuck for names while watching _Futurama_,
and realized "Hey... Blackeagle = BE, and Millenium's END... BE END ... BEND
... BENDER!  Yes!"

There's absolutely no connection to the fact that Bender is my favorite
character on _Futurama_, no no no.

New in version 0.9:

* Saving and loading of characters, complete with wound states!
* Better logic to handle incapacitated conditions.
* Some (minor) UI improvements--"Close This", "Close All", "Quit".