Re: umm nothing really......

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002 09:52:41 +0000
"Matt_Da_Mann Lennane" <cheesebored@hotmail.com> wrote:

> How Many of you use, Robert Thomas's Skill list?

I have used it as a base for my own skill list.

> Do you use a custom character sheet with the skills listed in the format?

yes i doe, but I have modified the rules a LOT, så I had to make a new
sheet for my own version.

> How do you submit new character(s) to www.Millenniumsend.com, that I think
> is cool? (Well I loved playing the character(s0, although having only GM'ed
> the games, and having them as NPC's, it not quite the same)

That is really really easy, just sent it to me at
webmonster@millenniumsend.com and I will put it up. All I as is a little
info about you so you can be put on our contribute list:-)

> thats it really......
>
> Keeping the disco Evil..................

Dann Ernstsen
Vanløse Alle 22, 3 tv
2720 Vanløse
ICQ: 75618841