Re: Old topic-my appologies

--- Damien DYON <d.dyon@tiscali.fr> wrote:
> Hi folks!
> I'm back to the captain chair.
>
> I's like to know if someone eventualy kept the BE/BE logo I draw last year.
> To be honest I've lost yhe original illustrator file, and I can't remember
> if I've send a copy of the file to a member of this list ...:-/
>
> I wish a great time to UK Con-ers.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Damien

I believe I have it in an old backup of the MillenniumsEnd.com website.  I had
it in the subdirectory /logo but it is no longer there on the new site.

http://www.accessdenied.net/cgi-bin/main.cgi?newuser=profile&userid=2019

"If you talk about this incident to anyone, you'll never wear a hat again."  -- Jack Bristow, Alias.