Does anyone have floor plans for a night club?

The title says most of it, of course.

I'm looking for the floor plans for a two- or three-story night club/disco
style building, to be used in (surprise, surprise) an adventure that I'm
finishing off.

Any ideas? I've trawled the 'net looking for open source stuff, and have
drawn a complete blank - thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning,
Organiser,
the Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message may not
be those of the ISG.
The information in this email and in any attachments may be confidential
and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not
retain, copy or use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part
of its content to any other person - you should also destroy this message,
delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.
---