Al-Queda tactical and operational doctrine

  This PowerPoint presentation <http://www.sftt.org/cnntape.ppt> is an
evaluation of the Al-Queda training videos by an unnamed party at Ft. Benning
(since it is through SFTT I'd be inclined to accept it).

  It *does* say FOUO, so if anyone thinks SFTT shouldn't make it
available, <dweditor@yahoo.com> is the one to contact. He is the editor
of DefenceWatch, their newsletter, where I got the link.

  Trust CNN to focus on the less relevant (the gassed dogs) and ignore
the more serious implications...

  Should be usable as a guide for how the WIJ would behave in the ME universe.

  (Justification for the subject line: Both tactics (securing hostages,
clearing rooms) and operations (that they from the start intend to kill
all hostages, and don't expect to survive themselves) is covered in the
.ppt, and 'doctrine' because they obviously train to fight that way)

-bertil-
--
"It can be shown that for any nutty theory, beyond-the-fringe political view or
 strange religion there exists a proponent on the Net. The proof is left as an