Re: GenNet v1

--- Chris Kracik <chris@kracik.com> wrote:
> A quick question - has anyone takenover the
> maintenance of the original
> GenNet webring?  If so, shoudl I delete my v2 of the
> Webring?

I have (and I think others have) offered to take over
the administration of the GenNet v1 Webring.

To my knowledge, no response has been given by the
present owner to the winning party, nor has the owner
made any other announcement.  If ownership has been
transferred, then the new owner hasn't done anything
with the new list yet.