NLECTC website

http://www.nlectc.org/

A bunch of people have been asking for a paper on
Night Vision.  At this website, under publications,
they have a wonderful paper on this topic.

I've also found very good publications on Body Armor,
Service Pistols, and other good information for
everyone.  (Makes me want to write new house-rules for
body armor and penetration of bullets)

More in line with Millennium's End is the "Land
Transportation Security Technology: An Improved
Response for a Changing Threat (1999" Video available
for streaming.  Also under Videos is a short about
Body Armor.

Finally, there is a Database that can help you find
specific models and manufactures.  They hype the Body
Armor database the most, but they have listings for
just about everything.