New Melee Weapons List and Firearms List Update

For those of you familiar with the weapons listings at
MillenniumsEnd.com, Robert Thomas (with help from Ryan
Pendergast) has sent me some new files to post.

The first file is a new Melee weapons list.  Rob says
it is incomplete, but it seems fairly complete to me.
:)

The second file is the first update to the extensive
firearms listings previously posted.  Most notably is
the addition of some mini-gun stats (obviously a
response to some postings to this list).

http://www.millenniumsend.com/weapons.shtml