Drew Baker's ME site

I've finally figured out how I'm going to integrate
Drew Baker's website.

I've mirrored it.

I tried to integrate this site into the
MillenniumsEnd.com format, but I couldn't get it to
work.  Besides that, Drew's information is too
valuable to not display while I figure it all out :)

http://www.millenniumsend.com/drew will put you at the
root of his website.  Links throughout the
MillenniumsEnd.com sections will link you to pertinent
information on Drew's site.

Just in case you don't know the great things Drew has
done; Over-penetration, motorcycles, bows, graze
damage, and really cool body maps.