Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Theatre Office?

--- Gareth Livergood <garethlivergood@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
> This is something I have been thinking about for some time.  Which
> office
> has responsibility for the continent of Africa?  ...Middle East?
> Gareth Livergood

i was running an office in Marseille in my campaign, and if you read
back on the original newsletters that Roger Stenning produced on the
ISG site, then you'd see we covered the Middle East, the Med, and North
Africa.....

it was one of the more overworked offices ;-)

AJC