From: <festusdirk@urbia.de>
To: <millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org>
Sent: March 8, 2001 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: New Blackeagle/Blackeagle Offices

> Bangkok is not too bad, just don't dis the king or
Buddha.  Graft goes a long way in Thailand.

with bribery still an important issue, last reports on
westerners accused of drug-related crimes already have
big problems. in a darker timeline thailand would
probably become a even more chauvinistic society with
strong sanctions for any outsider. for similar reasons
iŽm against a egypt- or turkey-based office. they
already have a islamic fundamentalist problem in this
world, in me youŽd have to install a revolving door to
cope with the mass of young semtex-carriers looking for
paradise.

festus
festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )