RE: B/E Training Facility

I think that it might be wise expand Atlanta facility for basic training
that every operative must take. AO specific training could be given in the
spesific office (which includes what kind of laws the AO have). After basic
training cells could be rotated to more specific training like jungle course
etc. that are held in proper places.

"Even heroes die..."
- Oni

My Fading Suns page: