Re: New BE/BE Southeast Asia office Poll

NIX the poll at Yahoo Groups.

I'll put up a poll at the Millenniumsend.com website
today.  When I configured the poll at Yahoo to allow
everyone to vote, you STILL have to have a Yahoo
account.  I know many of you don't have one and don't
care to get one.

Jeff

--- Jeff Pawlowski <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com>