Hero's Games

Hey, guys.  I'm new to the list but thought I'd put in my two cents on this
one.

I downloaded from Hero Games without a problem.  It's a little confusing the
way they've set it up though.  When you get the screen that looks like an
invoice, there's a link on it.  It tells you in the invoice to right click
on it and choose "Save As", then rename the file to what is listed and it
works fine.  It's the content of a PDF inside of a CFM page.  It works but
it's wierd.

Jeff, if it turns out you can't get it from Hero, let me know and you can
get a copy of mine since you paid for it.

Roy Penrod
nobull@penarkpress.com