Re: ME Books availability

> Hrmmmm...
>
> No body maps.
>
> After finally getting the file downloaded, I noticed
> there are no body maps in the document at all.

I can but help to notice the v2.1-labeling.

Has anything obvious changed?

Any input on that Jeff, anyone?

(Or is it a typical software upgrade, i.e. remove some features and
give the result a slight increase to the version-number :)

-Anders
(who are writing this on shaky 28k-modem, since my DSL-operator
decided that a three to five day waiting period is alright for repairs
<sigh>)