RE: Silent [good] & a quick question.....

Sorry, I havn't used it, but then again, I just found the site today.

-----Original Message-----
From: MathesonT@aol.com [mailto:MathesonT@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2001 1:47 PM
To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
Subject: Re: Silent [good] & a quick question.....

In a message dated 4/6/2001 7:11:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
AleisterJCrowley@rocketmail.com writes:

> just a quick straw poll, who has actually used the GenNet material i
>  wrote in their games, i'm wondering how useful it was, and how it was
>  used in the game...

Afraid it does not have a place in any of my ME games of yet.  Plan on using
them when I get to a more cyber campaign.  Computers do not exist in my
current 1938 campaign.

Rob

--
Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with