Re: New Life for Millennium's End

forteymj@yahoo.co.uk writes:

A sure-fire seller would be a 'UMF-II'. I'm sure we'd
all rush out and buy it, and there are certainly
enough guns and gear out there to fill another book. a
10-page essay on how firearms are actually
operationally used and handled would be a great
resource for 90% of gamers ('It takes a turn to cock?
Wassat mean?'). Bung in new weapon handling rules
too... off hand firing, reload times etc.

i dunno, the wepons charts on Millenniumsend.com are better than the UMF
book, as long as you don;t mind no pictures =)  and i already use the rule
that changing clips takes a round, two rounds if you fired the gun dry.  I
have to say, sourcebooks like terror/counterterror are high on my list,
followed by some adventures

benjamin