New member

Hi,

I am a newcomer to this group, and actually somewhat beginner with ME too. I bought the rules and ran a couple of scenarios about five years ago. Now I intend to restart a ME campaign.

I am planning a modern day campaign based on the real world, not on the ME background. The players belong to an organization much like the Rainbow six (Tom Clancy novel and PC game.) They are called as troubleshooters to deal with various current threats. The animal deceases in England and elsewhere, the trouble in the balkans and the question of bringing into justice Milosevics and other war criminals, will be the matter of great many scenarios. The campaign will be centered around Europe, but it will of course spread all over the world, maybe less in USA (we play many games located there, so some variation is welcome.)

Some details need still some thought but I have enough material and ideas to start the campaign.

Anyway, I downloaded loads of ME stuff from net. Thanks to everybody involved in creating it!

Juha

PS. in case you are wondering, I live in Tampere, Finland