RE: Comments and questions

>  There was no mention of the effects of combat experience on panic
situations

> That is just adding another die roll to combat.

Given the dice rolling already required by a burst of autofire, it's not
like the one die roll is going to kill you.  On second thought... if you
blow it, maybe it will.

IMHO, the combat experience stat goes a long way towards separating the has
beens from the want to bes.  I'll add that that the speed bonus from CE
partially address the hesitation factor by adding a positive modifier for
experienced characters.  A second hesitation factor (roll, etc.) doubles the
effect, which may or may not be the intended effect.

-Eric