Re: Scopes, Sniping and Reloading: Was new life for...

In a message dated 4/15/01 6:15:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ebenson@uiuc.edu
writes:

Uh, what's the context?  Reloading as in 'metallic cartridge reloading' or
refilling the ammunition supply in a weapon.  It's unclear from the message.

      I apologize, i was refering to reloading your weapon in combat.  ie.
replacing a spent clip.

      I like the idea of a Long-Range skill though, but to add such a skill,
we have to agree/come up with the modifiers for long range shooting, or else
the skill is useless.  Also, define long range? obviously 1200m...but 100m??
300m?

Benjamin