RE: Scopes, Sniping and Reloading: Was new life for...

 Ben wrote:
      I like the idea of a Long-Range skill though, but to add such a skill,
we have to agree/come up with the modifiers for long range shooting, or else
the skill is useless.  Also, define long range? obviously 1200m...but 100m??
300m?

I was thinking 300 m, or the maximum range of most 5.56 mm weapons.

It should be a soft range, though.  There isn't a marked difference between shooting at 300 m and 302 m.

-Eric